Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Topic Tuesday - June 3, 2014

                                   
Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic is:

Top Ten Books that Should Be (or Will Be) in your Summer Beach Bag


To me, summer reading is about light, entertaining books. In the summer, I enjoy humor and books that are cute but don't necessarily take too much brain power. This week, I'm going to split it up into five books that should be in your summer bag, and five books that will be in MY summer bag!

Five Books that Should be in Your Summer Bag:
1. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

2. The Heather Wells series by Meg Cabot

3. The Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella

4. Past Perfect by Leila Sales

5. Getting over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald





Five Books that Will be in My Summer Bag:
1. Top Secret Twenty-One by Janet Evanovich (series is getting predictable, but still enjoyable)

2. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour (not a concept I would generally go for, but I've heard nothing by positive reviews of this book)

3. Undone by Cat Clarke (a little heavier than normal summer reading, but great synopsis)

4. MWF Seeking BFF by Rachel Bertsche (sound familiar to my life currently...)

5. The Earth, my Butt, and Other Big, Round Things by Carolyn Mackler (a re-read, but I love it!)

1 comment:

  1. I've heard such amazing things about To All the Boys I've Loved Before; I'm hoping to buy a copy soon and read it! Everything Leads to You is one that I've been wanting to read for a while, so I can definitely see why it's on your list. I love your blog design! (:
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete